Fire erupts on mall roof in Amman

A fire broke out on the roof of a commercial complex located in Gardens Street in Amman, as reported by Roya’s correspondent.

Eyewitnesses stated that the fire originated from a smoke disposal air duct of a restaurant.

Emergency response teams swiftly arrived at the scene and successfully extinguished the fire.

Fortunately, no injuries were reported.

Meanwhile, security services have initiated an investigation into the circumstances surrounding the incident.

مقالات ذات صلة

زر الذهاب إلى الأعلى